The Timberline HD is GAF’s bestselling shingle, providing the dimensional look of wood shakes in a durable, laminated fiber glass construction.
For an even thicker shingle, you can upgrade to the Timberline UltraHD, which is 53% thicker than standard architectural shingles. Both the Timberline HD and Timberline UltraHD are available in a variety of high-definition color blends designed to give your roof a dimensional look and complement your trim and siding. GAF Timberline shingles are best-sellers and customers ask for GAF roofing products by name, especially the Timberline HD series.
GAF Timberline HD Price
Although the exact cost will vary depending on a large number of factors (square footage, style chosen, extra labor, etc.), GAF Timberline HD Shingles are typically installed for around $640 per 100 square feet.
Pros and Cons
- GAF fiberglass shingles are more durable and environmentally conscious than natural building materials
- GAF products withstand 4,375 quality checks in production before they are installed to your home
- GAF products are lighter in weight than competing roofing materials with no loss in performance or durability
- GAF offers fewer color choices than CertainTeed or Atlas roofing products
Colors, Finishes, and Options
- Available in customized specifications of the exact size and style of your home
- Choose 12 shingle colors to complement any color scheme
- Customizable waterproofing options
- The opportunity for new gutters included in your installation
About GAF Roofing Systems
Timberline HD Shingles are architectural and dimensionally striking, tough under inclement weather conditions, and easy on your wallet. GAF shingles are engineered to have Advanced Protection®, an advanced roofing technology that is wind resistant, fire resistant, and flexible under stress, all at a great price. GAF offers a lifetime warranty as well as dependable certifications like StainGuard protection to keep your shingles looking new for years to come. There is an array of color choices for to satisfy your design aesthetic and an effective waterproofing system for structural peace of mind.