About the Harvey Window - Classic Vinyl 2 Lite Slider
Slider windows are great for areas where you want lots of ventilation and light. 2 lites just means that there are two windows, but it is all one sturdy unit. Each window opens and closes.
The Harvey Classic Vinyl 2 lite Sliding window is custom made, delivers excellent performance and offers a variety of styles, colors and options to meet your needs.
Pros and Cons
- With sliding windows you can have a much larger window space. This allows more light into the house and more cool breezes when the day is hot. Sliding windows are easy to open and shut as you don’t have to push them up, just slide them along.
- You can get almost any size window in this style.
- Safe and secure locks.
- They are easy to clean and vinyl is low maintenance.
- They take up no more space than the wall, unlike awning or hopper windows that protrude on the outside.
- If you live in a cold, windy climate you may find that sliding windows do not seal that well when shut.
- The windows sometimes rattle in a storm due to this gap and sometimes if a heavy truck roars along the road the window will rattle.
- The sliding slot does tend to attract dirt and dust, so needs regular cleaning.
Harvey Windows Pricing - Classic Vinyl 2 Lite Slider
The Harvey Classic Slider Window is typically installed for about $675. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
About Harvey Building Products
All Harvey Building Products (based in Waltham, Massachusetts) are custom made in the US and are available in a variety of colors and options. They come with industry-leading warranties and thermal performance, and are a popular choice for homeowners seeking a well-constructed windows and patio doors custom made for their home.