The Marvin Clad Ultimate Replacement Casement can easily update your home and increase energy efficiency. It offers a flush exterior and narrow jamb making it perfect for frame-in-frame replacement applications.
The Marvin Clad Ultimate Replacement Casement window’s versatile design allows it to be installed without removing the entire window or disturbing your existing frame or interior wall, which reduces the amount of time needed for installation.
About Casement Windows
Casement windows have hinges on the side and open out to either side. They provide top-to-bottom ventilation in a similar way as an open door does. Casement windows have no rail which is similar to a picture window (see our note on those below). Although the majority of casements have a crank to open the side, some casements you can simply push open and pull closed. You might recognize a casement window from above most sinks you’ve seen as they are very popular in the kitchen!
Marvin Clad Ultimate Casement Window Price
The Marvin Clad Ultimate Casement Window is typically installed for about $975. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
Pros and Cons: Marvin Casement Window
- Casement windows provide the best ventilation of any window type
- Revolutionary wash mode allows access to both sides of glass from indoors
- For use in nearly any new remodeling or full frame replacement application
- Durable hardware that provides smooth operation on any size window
- Low E argon gas filled for energy efficiency
- Wide variety of customization options so you can create a window that perfectly suits your home and style
- Slightly higher price point than a basic vinyl casement window
- Size limitations typically with casement windows
Colors, Finishes, & Options
- Concealed multi-point locks
- Patented exclusive wash mode
- Satin Taupe folding handle and sash lock
- Bare wood interior and extruded aluminum clad exterior
- High performance PVDF fluoropolymer paint finish that offers superior resistance to fading and chalking and meets the toughest AAMA 2605 standard
- Choose from 16 exterior cladding colors, including three pearlescent finishes
- Wood options including Pine, Douglas Fir, White Oak, Cherry and more
- Marvin's custom capabilities allow you to create almost any divided lite pattern you can dream up
- Divided lites can feature an array of muntin widths, unique muntin profiles, rectangular or radius cuts and more
- Several glass options including insulated glass and tripane
- The Sash Lock and Sash Lift are available in Satin Taupe, White, Bronze, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Brass, Antique Brass, and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Screen options include full screen, wood screen, and retractable screen
With Marvin Coastal Complete, coastal residents no longer have to sacrifice beauty for performance. Designed with the coast in mind with:
- High-quality exterior cladding
- Standard AAMA 2605 finish
- Durable Fluropon paint finish
- All exterior fasteners are corrosion resistant
- Most operating hardware available in stainless steel
About Marvin Windows & Doors
Built on a heritage of quality and innovation, Marvin leads the industry in product design and function. Each product is made to order to meet your exact specifications. With their customization capabilities, exclusive innovations, high-performance energy efficiency options, and unmatched personal service at every point in the process, you’ll be able to find beautiful windows and doors for your project.