Style, durability, and an unobstructed view - the Integrity All Ultrex Sliding Patio Door has it all. It's incredibly strong thanks to the Ultrex interior/exterior plus the clean contemporary sight lines allow views of the outdoors. It resists sagging and alignment issues that plague vinyl patio doors. Transform any room in your home with a new Marvin patio door.
The Marvin Integrity All Ultrex sliding patio door is typically installed for about $2900. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
Pros and Cons: All Ultrex Sliding Patio Door
- Made with All Ultrex, which means the patio door is basically indestructible
- Clean sight lines allow unobstructed view of outdoors
- Resists sagging and alignment issues that affect vinyl patio doors
- Special sizing for homeowners that need a custom door
- Slightly higher price point than a basic vinyl sliding patio door
- Only 1 interior color option
Colors, Finishes, & Options
- Two and three-panel configurations up to 8’ tall
- Two-panel configurations available in special sizes to 1/64"
- Top-hung screen operates smoothly without jamming
- Two handle collections, five handle finishes, keyed and keyed-alike options provide design and functional flexibility
- Tempered glazing options are available
- Tempered glass standard
- Trim Casing (sill, brick mould, or flat)
- Ultrex Finish & Exterior Trim Colors (stone white, pebble gray, cashmere, bronze, evergreen, ebony)
- Interior Finish (stone white)
Marvin Warranty Information
Integrity Windows and Doors are backed by a 10/20 year transferable warranty. The ten year protection covers stress cracks in the glass as well as all non-glass components. The twenty year period covers both exterior cladding finish and seal failure resulting in visible obstruction in the glass.
About Marvin Windows & Doors
Built on a heritage of quality and innovation, Marvin leads the industry in product design and function. Each product is made to order to meet your exact specifications. With their customization capabilities, exclusive innovations, high-performance energy efficiency options, and unmatched personal service at every point in the process, you’ll be able to find beautiful windows and doors for your project.
The Integrity products, made with Ultrex pultruded fiberglass, feature the industry’s first and only AAMA verified 624-10 finish. Ultrex outperforms and outlasts vinyl, roll-form aluminum, and other composites. Superior material performance make Integrity windows and doors a great overall value.