For those who prefer not to disturb their home's existing trim, choose the gorgeous, side-hinged Marvin Integrity Wood-Ultrex Casement window. Designed for easy replacements, this rich wood window combines the beauty of wood with Marvin's revolutionary Ultrex material on the interior. The window can be customized to suit your home's design with a variety of options.
Integrity products proudly feature the industry’s best fiberglass finish for superior performance and durability to keep your project looking good for years to come.
About Casement Windows
Casement windows have hinges on the side and open out to either side. They provide top-to-bottom ventilation in a similar way as an open door does. Casement windows have no rail which is similar to a picture window (see our note on those below). Although the majority of casements have a crank to open the side, some casements you can simply push open and pull closed. You might recognize a casement window from above most sinks you’ve seen, as they are very popular in the kitchen!
The Marvin Integrity Wood-Ultrex Casement Window is typically installed for about $900. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
Pros and Cons: Wood-Ultrex Casement Window
- Made with Wood-Ultrex on both interior and exterior, which means the window is durable and extremely strong
- Clean sight lines allow unobstructed view of outdoors
- Casement windows provide the best ventilation of any window type
- Easy to clean due to it's hinged design
- Slightly higher price point than a basic vinyl casement window
- Limited range of movement compared to double hung
- Size limitations typically with casement windows
Colors, Finishes, & Options
- Wood-Ultrex features rich wood interiors in bare pine to stain or paint to match your interior; or a factory applied white for reduced job site finishing time and labor
- Available in special sizing
- Three exterior trim casing options (flat, sill, brick mould)
- Six trim patterns to choose from
- Six exterior color options including bronze and evergreen, two popular dark colors
- Insulating Glass: Insulating glass with Low E and argon gas is standard with Integrity products.
- Tripane: Tripane insulating glass with argon gas provides excellent energy performance.
- Tempered and laminated Impact glazing (IZ) options are also available
- Integrity screens feature a durable low maintenance aluminum surround and non-corrosive charcoal gray fiberglass mesh for consistent performance.
- Folding nailing fin
- Jamb extensions
- Through jamb installation
- Factory mulling
- Exterior trim
About Marvin Windows & Doors
Built on a heritage of quality and innovation, Marvin leads the industry in product design and function. Each product is made to order to meet your exact specifications. With their customization capabilities, exclusive innovations, high-performance energy efficiency options, and unmatched personal service at every point in the process, you’ll be able to find beautiful windows and doors for your project.
The Integrity products, made with Ultrex pultruded fiberglass, feature the industry’s first and only AAMA verified 624-10 finish. Ultrex outperforms and outlasts vinyl, roll-form aluminum, and other composites. Superior material performance make Integrity windows and doors a great overall value.