With a Marvin Inswing Wood-Ultrex French door, homeowners can create a beautiful space in any room. You'll have plenty of options, too. Rich pine interiors can be stained or painted to give you the look you want. Talk about strong! The durable Ultrex fiberglass exterior stands up to mother nature and offers proven strength where you need it most. Door heights up to 8 feet offer you an unobstructed view.
The Marvin Clad Ultimate sliding patio door is typically installed for about $3800. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
Pros and Cons
- Sliding patio doors can create the impression of a bigger house. Since panes can be made of glass, the door will not appear to be a barrier between the indoor and outdoor or between two rooms.
- Sliding patio doors are aesthetically pleasing, which increases the perceived value of your home and adds general appeal to your property. They instantly give your home that high-class appeal
- Sliding patio doors can let natural light in, allowing you to save on indoor day lighting
- They come in different styles and colors—giving you the chance to pick a design that suits your taste and your home’s architecture
- Incredible number of configuration options with the Marvin Clad Ultimate line
- 16 custom glass options
- 11 casing options
- Endless color combos and more!
- Sliding patio doors from Marvin can be more expensive than other brands
- They are harder to install than normal doors
Colors, Finishes, & Options
- 3" stiles and rails provide a modern look that maximizes your view
- Elegant harp-shaped handle and two-point lock system provide security
- Ultrex sill withstands traffic and seasonal changes, so the door slides smoothly and easily
- Design options such as four-panel patio doors are available
- Optional top-hung screen are adjustable
- Available up to 16 feet in width
- Optional low-profile, high-performance sill is ideal for Universal Design
- Tempered, Low E2 with argon insulating glass
- Two-point locking system with Satin Taupe handle
- 11 different casing options including potter, columbus, and stratton
- 6 interior wood options, choose from: pine, cherry, douglas fir, vertical grain douglas fir, mahogany, white oak
- 16 custom glass options
- Extruded aluminum clad exterior (clad units)
- All-wood brick mould casing (wood units)
- Oak liner on beige Ultrex sill
- 4 9/16" jambs
- DP40 performance rating
- Screens and shades available for all window configurations
- Marvin's low maintenance, clad-wood products feature an extruded aluminum exterior with high performance PVDF fluoropolymer paint finish as a standard that offers superior resistance to fading and chalking and meets the toughest AAMA 2605 standard.
- Marvin’s palette of nineteen durable colors includes a spectrum of rich colors and three fresh, pearlescent finishes backed by a twenty year warranty.
About Marvin Windows & Doors
Built on a heritage of quality and innovation, Marvin leads the industry in product design and function. Each product is made to order to meet your exact specifications. With their customization capabilities, exclusive innovations, high-performance energy efficiency options, and unmatched personal service at every point in the process, you’ll be able to find beautiful windows and doors for your project.